The wonderful Maysa Rose nominated me for the Liebster award, and I’m very excited to do it! If you don’t know Maysa Rose, be sure to give her a “hello!”
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Display your award.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers.
- Ask 6 new questions.
- Let your nominees know they were nominated and give them a link to your post.
My questions from Maysa Rose:
- What is something you really enjoy doing?
I love art and photography, but as piano is taking me into higher levels I’m really enjoying playing it, and ukulele and guitar. As it’s getting warmer being outside is really inviting. Yardsales out out now, too!
2. Do you have a pet peeve or something you can’t stand?
Smacking, clocks ticking, etc.
3. What was the last movie you watched?
Christopher Robin (Recommended!)
4. Is there something you feel you just can’t live without?
Jesus, piano, friends, my family, art, running shoes….
5. What is your favorite genre of music?
Ooh, ouch..tricky. I really like Christian songs (hymns and bethel/hillsong-like) and we listen to a lot of 70’s-80’s music(:
6. What is one piece of advice you have for other bloggers that is learned from personal experience?
Probably just to be yourself and to really find out what your writing style is. Don’t compare yourself, go for what you like!
- Do you prefer reading or writing better?
- What’s your dream job?
- What would your dream home look like?
- How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
- What’s your favorite season?
- Baking or cooking?
Thank you all so much for reading and congratulations if you’re nominated, I can’t wait to see your answers!
Have a great day!